Introduced new business partners
Supports I provided
- matching designers to my customer's need
- contacting designers and arrangeing meetings with them
- arranging customer's schedule for the visit
- booking meeting rooms and a restaurant
- picking up from the airport and guiding to the hotel
- interpreting in Japanese, English and Finnish
Because the customer had a tight schedule, I grasped his ideas and wishes for the project and shared them with designers beforehand. That helped a lot, so the meetings went smoothly.
It was good that meetings went on in a friendly atmosphere, but some meetings were delayed because we had some too lively conversations. That must be improved so that I won't let people to waste their precious time.
My job as an intermediary between the customer and the designers completed, but my customer gives me a new role for the project and I continue to support him and his company.
I am grateful to all of people who participated in the meetings. I wish them all the best.